Friday, November 1, 2013

Another lazy day at Lake Powell.


October 21, 2013

A few pictures of our lazy day at Lake Powell.


Sunrise over Navajo Mountain.



Late afternoon – Stand behind the wind barrier conversing with Sheila.



Stan's shadow with Navajo Mountain in the distance.



Red Dog, George and Shari’s wonderful dog.



Sheila showing their dog, Rudi, the fish she caught last night.



Rudi really wants the fish – and gets it.  Sheila takes if from him to little Rudi's dismay.



I can't believe I don't have any pictures of George and Shari, but alas, there are none.  What was I thinking?  If we meet up with them again I promise I'll take some.

Next time I want to tell you just a little about these great people.  We've had such a wonderful time with them this week, and we can't thank them enough for including us during our stay here at Lake Powell.

No comments:

Post a Comment